(30% IT savings - near 100% uptime)
Small to medium-size businesses have the same IT (Information Technology) needs as a big business. The data is just as critical. However, most small businesses cannot afford an IT staff, salaries, taxes, training, and benefits. Besides, a dollar saved anywhere in the company ends up in "the bottom line!"
If your system goes down, what does it cost you? Take the total system user salaries per minute times the number of minutes the system is down plus the time it takes to "catch up" (don't forget the overtime). That one is easy. Now, what does it cost to miss a customer commitment? Late pay a critical supplier? Taxes? What if you have to restore from backup? What if the backup is bogus?
We provide Network Management and Virtual IT Services. We can fix and repair computer problems when they occur, but would it not be better to proactively defend against them? Network Management and Virtual IT Service is designed to provide near 100% uptime and availability whilst reducing your IT cost by as much as thirty percent or more. How?
1. Network Management Computer Management Virtual IT: Why wait for the "tech person" to show up for user adds, moves, and changes. Save time and money by allowing us to manage your network remotely. And when on-site service is required, you can count on our quick and timely response.
2. Network Assessment: Assess your hardware, software, security, and infrastructure (cables….) and assist you in bring them up to standard.
3. Technology Planning: assess current IT needs VS. future to develop a strategic plan for using technology to solve real business problem, cut cost, and generate revenue. Then it assists in developing a three to five year time-phased Technology Plan that enables you to execute your Business Plan with appropriate technology at the lowest possible cost.
4. Network Monitoring Keeps watch over critical resources and alerts via e-mail, telephone, ... when problems and network speed issues arise. The Network Monitor alerts you to failures before they become catastrophes, thus minimizing downtime.
5. Training - Assessment: Make certain each user has appropriate skills and is utilizing the system to the full.
6. Backup System: Do you have one? Does it work? Are you backing up the right stuff? Do you know how to retore your data?
7. Business Continuity Plan: Ensures that your business can respond to abrupt change and disaster in a planned and predictable manner. A Business Continuity Plan can save you more than just money, it can save your business.
8. AntiSpam & Adware: Accounts for 45% of all emails, or 15 billion messages per day, and cost business world-wide over $20 billion a year in lost productivity and technology expense. Let Active Technologies, LLC implement an AntiSpam and Adware management solution that is right for you.
9. Desktop Management: provides efficiency improvements, enhanced security, flexibility and improved user experience, allowing you to focus on your core competencies, not your technology needs.
Other benefits: Reduced Hourly Rate - After hours, emergency service, travel time charges are included. And Active Technologies, LLC will be the single point of contact for all of your technology needs.
This continuity of service also saves you money, as familiarity with your systems will mean faster service calls, and a quicker resolution to problems.
Let Active Technologies, LLC be your Virtual IT Department!